Wednesday, September 26, 2012

KF7YRW

That is my ham radio call sign. Last week, I took and passed the Technician class test, and I have been waiting for my call sign to show up in the FCC database since. Today, my name and call sign showed up in the database, so I can now officially talk on the frequencies available for Technicians. I am also looking into the General and Extra class licenses, and I hope to get them in the next few months.

As for my website, the homepage is as done as it will be for a while, and the Projects section is slowly coming together. I will be working on each of the project pages every chance I get this week, and hopefully I do not have much trouble with them. On the homepage, I want to eventually make a slideshow of random images from all over the website, but for now there is a random image each time the page is loaded. I do not have a good enough grasp on Javascript to make the slideshow I want, but once I figure it out, that will take the place of the random images on the right.

The Resources section is fairly simple, and I will populate that page with links as I work through the project pages. As for the Minecraft section, I may experiment with a side menu linking to the different minecraft pages. If it turns out well, I might apply that to the Projects section also.

Check out what I have so far and see what you think!

No End Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment